The learners will able to learn and analyze the real world from programming perspectives. Therefore, they will be capable of designing information systems using OOP and solve real-world problems. An appreciation of information system design using OOP (Java, Python and etc.). ‘objects’ is the main programming paradigm in OOP.
Main Advantages of OOP
- We would like to say that people will accept it widely as it is one of the core development approaches.
- Object-oriented programing helps to reduce this problem.
For instance, a user can create similar functionality in multiple classes in object-oriented programming. Also, users can go ahead by writing common class definitions for similar functionalities. As a result, a user will get benefits in terms of designing and fixing things easily. On the other hand, the programmers/developer can eliminate the risks. Additionally, Object Oriented Programming force the designers or we can say programmers to have a long and extensive design. However, it is easier to program all the non-OOP separately if the program reached critical limits.
- To identify problems and apply object-oriented programming concepts to build an information system
- Apply OOP and Java knowledge in solving the problems
- You will understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand class inheritance and what it means for objects
- The principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) using Java
- Understand how classes work and how you can create instances from classes.
Learners will able to
- Initially, identify classes, objects, members of a class, and relationships among them needed for specific engineering problems
- Develop Java application programs using OOP principles and proper program structuring
- Also, demonstrate the concepts of polymorphism and inheritance
- Have eclipse and the JDK installed on their computer
Overall, learners will learn the concept of OOP which will help them to be more efficient with different programming languages through this course.
You may have a look at –