The course, in a lucid simple easy to understand language talks about new-age mentoring. It is important for all teachers and professors from school to the university level to understand the key concepts and processes in new age post-pandemic technology. And the system is necessary for mentoring in a blended learning eco-system. Know about mentoring learning in a blended world phygital (physical and online combination) or Hybrid for digital education from this online course and get certified!
Mentoring Learning in a Blended World Course discussion points
- What are proprietary, curated, and aggregated learning resources?.
- What are MOOCs? And how can a mentor prepare new-age learning content for the learners?
- What is the flip classroom?
- How and why it can be useful in blended learning?
- In times of fleeting attention span of the learners.
- What kind of strategies mentors can be adopted to engage the learners digitally and physically, asynchronously and synchronously.
- Why examination is old-school though? we need to move to evaluation and assessment of both, formative and summative varieties.
- How assessment can be conducted online, offline, on the ground, and on mobile?
The course will also examine the concepts of
- organic learning
- use of AI-ML in education
- proctored evaluation
- open book evaluation
- learning to learn, et al apart from the concepts noted above.
Mentoring Learning in a Blended World Course Benefit
- The course elucidates upon the new-age learning resources and content creation through proprietary, curated, and aggregated sources.
- It explains how to deliver the same to the target audiences.
- The learners using learning management systems and flipped classroom approach.
- It then proceeds to describe all possible ways and means of digital and physical engagement of the learners so that they may internalize and apply the learning received.
- Finally, the course talks about various ways and means to have formative and summative evaluations, digital and physical assessments, in-class and on-field assessments.
blended learning, proprietary, curated and aggregated learning, flipped classroom, asynchronous and synchronous learning, formative and summative assessment, mentorship, organic learning, use of AI-ML in education, proctored evaluation, open book evaluation, learning to learn.
You may have a look at –
How to prepare for studying online