We will look at the core data structures and algorithms used in everyday applications. We will discuss the trade-offs involved with choosing each data structure, along with traversal, retrieval, and update algorithms. In this course, we cover linked lists, stacks, queues, and binary trees.
In this online course, we consider the common data structures that are used in various computational problems. You will learn how these data structures are implemented in different programming languages and will practice implementing them in our programming assignments. This will help you understand what is going on inside a particular built-in data structure implementation and what to expect from it.
In this fast world, data is very important and we need to organize data to make the best in a very short time. For data professionals, the data structure is a must and we need to know the algorithms to know how it works and create more algorithms to make the process easy.
After this course, the participants can
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of object-oriented programming by using structures and classes in software projects.
- Apply basic searching and sorting algorithms in software design.
- Apply single-and multi-dimensional arrays in software.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of programming methodologies, including object-oriented, structured, and procedural programming.
- Any engineer, developer, or programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree