In this topic, students will learn the following:
1. Drawing and customizing Basic Shapes.
2. Format colors of objects.
3. format backgrounds
4. Inserting text box and adding text.
5. Alignment of slide.
6. Formatting shape and text box.
7. Adding Animation.
In this second topic, students will learn the following:
1. Merging shapes using different merge options.
2. Grouping objects using keyword.
3. Duplicating objects.
4. Rotating objects.
5. Aligning objects.
6. Applying Transitions.
7. Using different color fills.
8. Using different label effects.
At the end of the course, students will get some review on the topics which have been taught.
Review on the course
Assessment on the course
This course will help students to learn the basics of designing infographics quickly and efficiently using Microsoft PowerPoint. A PowerPoint with lots of data including in texts only can be a boring idea and also might destroy your brilliance and creativity. This course will help you to overcome this problem with so many tips and tricks. Presentation will surely make it more convincing but using only text, chart and graphs data might not add much value.
Infographic is a visual graphical representation which can add more brand value to your presentation. Infographics is the process which ensures your connection to your clients or users building up a great impression. Besides, you won’t need to have fancy tools to design an infographic. In this course, you will learn to create interestingly engaging infographic through Microsoft PowerPoint only.
In this course you will learn:
What is an Informational graphic and how it helps people in their presentation (quick insight).
Learn the step-by-step process with basic information.
Creating a bit more advanced amazing connecting light bulb infographic.
In the process of creating the infographic, learning the basic detail and instructions of PowerPoint.
Customizing shapes and converting it to a complex one though good for illustrating.
Cutting, Formatting, Merging, adding pleasant colors and effects to your own customized shapes, icons and background.
Adding animation to give the infographic a good dimension.
In the end of this course you will be able to create your own customized infographic using PowerPoint only which professional editors create using high end software consuming more time. So, if you don’t have the slightest idea about infographics then this basic course is hopefully going to help you.
After completing this course, students will get the mentioned benefits:
1. Design customized infographic which will help them to show their expertise in PowerPoint.
2. Create visually appealing presentation.
3. Interacting and connecting more to clients or other users through infographic.
4. Show public-speaking engagement instead of simply reeling off list of facts.
5. Enrich skill hence achieving good grades and opening up more options for job.